Ideal for all kinds of demanding cutting tasks at home. For effortless cutting of packaging material, cardboard, leather and fabrics. ServoCut™ mechanism doubles the cutting performance.
Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Adjustable blade tension.
Create perfect borders and ribbons with interchangeable design cartridges. Works with all AdvantEdge™ and Standard Interchangeable Cartridges. Includes a standard cartridge adaptor. Includes t...
The Fuse Creativity System® is much more than another die-cutting machine. It’s the only system on the market that can die-cut a shape, press a textured pattern and ink the pattern all in one pass...
100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly. Recycled material weight for 80% of the total product Titanium carbide coated blade for extra cutting capacit...
1. Using the template cut out the basket from patterned paper. Using the Everywhere Window Punch create a circle aperture in each section of the basket.
2. Using the Continuous Stamping Wheel stamp the flower design onto 2 scraps of white paper and fix behind 2 opposite apertures. Cover the remaining 2 apertures with acetate.
3. Punch the clouds border from white paper and fix to the top outside and inside edges of each section and trim to fit.
4. Ink the edges of each section with the brown ink pad. Fix double sided tape to the flaps of the basket and fold into shape.
5. Punch the Rainbow Border from patterned paper to create the handle. Punch the Daisy Border from white paper, thread the gingham ribbon through and fix on top of the Rainbow border with double sided tape. Fix the handle to the outside of the basket and decorate each end and the top with a gingham bow.
6. Cut out flowers from the Continuous Stamping Wheel Flower Design and fix in place with 3D foam pads.
7. Punch daisies from Red Bazzill using the Lever Punch, fix with 3D foam pads and decorate with self adhesive pearls.
8. Fill with the shredded tissue.