Ideal for all kinds of demanding cutting tasks at home. For effortless cutting of packaging material, cardboard, leather and fabrics. ServoCut™ mechanism doubles the cutting performance.
Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Adjustable blade tension.
Create perfect borders and ribbons with interchangeable design cartridges. Works with all AdvantEdge™ and Standard Interchangeable Cartridges. Includes a standard cartridge adaptor. Includes t...
The Fuse Creativity System® is much more than another die-cutting machine. It’s the only system on the market that can die-cut a shape, press a textured pattern and ink the pattern all in one pass...
100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly. Recycled material weight for 80% of the total product Titanium carbide coated blade for extra cutting capacit...
1. Using Shapecutter and Stars Template cut 2 large stars from white paper and one from patterned paper. Score and fold the top point on one of the stars, fix to the other star with double sided tape to create the place card. Cover the front of the place card with the patterned paper star.
2. Using the Continuous Stamping Wheel create the Circles of Fun design on a scrap of white paper. Using the Interchangeable Border Punch create the Clouds border on both sides of the strip, ink the edge with the red ink pad and fix to place card with double sided tape.
3. Punch the Banners Border from red and white paper and fix in place as shown with PVA adhesive.
4. Ink around the edge of the place card with the red ink pad and create faux stitching using the black fine liner pen.
5. Punch stars from red and white Paper, fix in place with PVA adhesive and decorate with self adhesive gems.
6. Fix alphabet stickers to red paper, trim to leave a small border and fix with 3D foam pads.