Ideal for all kinds of demanding cutting tasks at home. For effortless cutting of packaging material, cardboard, leather and fabrics. ServoCut™ mechanism doubles the cutting performance.
Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Adjustable blade tension.
Create perfect borders and ribbons with interchangeable design cartridges. Works with all AdvantEdge™ and Standard Interchangeable Cartridges. Includes a standard cartridge adaptor. Includes t...
The Fuse Creativity System® is much more than another die-cutting machine. It’s the only system on the market that can die-cut a shape, press a textured pattern and ink the pattern all in one pass...
100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly. Recycled material weight for 80% of the total product Titanium carbide coated blade for extra cutting capacit...
1. Using AdvantEdge Punch System and Winter Frost Cartridge punch 2 borders from White self adhesive paper. Spray with adhesive and sprinkle with glitter. Remove the adhesive backing and fix to the top and bottom of page.
2. Fix photograph onto red paper and trim to leave a small border. Fix in place as shown.
3. Using ShapeCutter™ and Circles Template, cut 3 circles decreasing in size from White Bazzill paper, ink the edges with Blue Ink Pad and fix in place with adhesive.
4. Draw hat shape, scarf nose and arms onto Bazzill paper, cut out, ink the edges with the brown ink pad and fix with 3D foam pads. Use black pearls for the eyes and dots made with the fine liner pen for the mouth.
5. Punch a circle from red Bazzill paper using Squeeze punch, ink the edge with brown ink pad and fix in place.
6. Punch 5 snowflakes from Aqua Paper and one from White using Lever Punch, fix in place with 3D foam pads and decorate with white pearls.
7. Fix sentiment stickers as shown.